Manoir du Bois de Grez - Angers
landscaped garden €85 100 - B&B
Seigniorial dwelling from sixteenth century with four guest rooms open onto a green and wooded horizon.
Located 2 minutes from Angers, this former stately home is a typical example of the manors of Haut Anjou. The origin of the 30 hectare estate dates back to the twelfth century witnessed the chapel barn, round well and beautiful rounded sandstone paving the inner courtyard. Lots of charm reigns in this place preserved and Tree quiet, refined and very comfortable decor and its four spacious bedrooms and lumineusesee open from east to west on the garden full of flowers with often rare species.
This was probably for pilgrims en route to the Mont Saint Michel found his first vocation of hospitality.
All over the year
- Walk in the park
- fishing in the pond
- hike the towpath along the Mayenne
- tours of the National Stud of Isle Briand, Château du Plessis Bourre castle of Plessis Mace, Angers castle fortress and its Apocalypse tapestry,
- Vegetal Terra Botanica Park
- Two golf courses within 15km
- Loire vineyards 25 minutes