Landscaped park €240 - from - B&B
A unique concept of bed and breakfast in the heart of the valley of the kings in a 17th century castle and a park, both inscribed on the supplementary inventory of historical monuments.
- Les Grotteaux are located in the heart of the golden triangle (Blois-Chambord-Cheverny), allowing the bicycle tour of the most beautiful castles of the Loire.
- The castle, a jewel of the 17th century, has been completely renovated and offers luxurious amenities. A large swimming pool, a tennis court and a river are at guests’ disposal.
- It offers 5 guest rooms as well as 3 large and comfortable lounges overlooking the river and the park.
February 15th- December 15th
- The landscaped park of 33 hectares is entirely enclosed by walls. It contains many species.
- Rare essences brought by Napoleon Bonaparte to his friend Charles-Joseph Bagieu were installed there for the first time in France.
- The park has a few special features: a menhir, a vegetable cellar, a cooler, an elegant Eiffel-style metal bridge
- It offers to the view varied perspectives towards the river, the castle, the historical trees
- On site: tennis, swimming pool, river, fishing, hunting, biking
- Visit of the castles, parks and gardens of the Loire
- Traditional boat trip on the Loire
- Hot-air ballooning, ULM