Landscaped park €450 2d/5pers-from - Self catering
In the smallest castle of the Loire Valley, a private and authentic castle in the midst of the vineyards of Cheverny, 2 cottages with a capacity of 5 and 10 persons in a retro and vintage environment
- The cottages are located in the outbuildings, a XVIIth historic monument, in front of the kitchen garden overlooking the courtyard of the castle and the kitchen garden, all restored in a recycled way in 2015, bathrooms and new bedding.
- Cottage « Potager » offers 4 bedrooms, living, bathrooms for 10 persons
- Cottage « Champêtre » offers 2 bedrooms, living, bathrooms for 5 persons
- Both cottages may be connected to offer a total capacity of 15 guests
- The castle of Troussay offers you the opportunity to experience the life of a French castle by staying in cottages designed for relaxation. In a calm and refined atmosphere, this peaceful haven offers you comfort and disconnection from daily stress.
- Concerned about ecology, recycling and the environment, we at Troussay want to continue to do our bit for the environment.
- A route is proposed in the park of the castle of Troussay with a reflection on the biodiversity where you will discover the local wildlife of the park.
- This nineteenth-century English park with remarkable trees is partly left wild for its inhabitants; it has a particular charm, it is a place of reverie which invites you to contemplate the environment and the respect that it deserves.
Some recent references in the media:
broadcasted 13.05.18 at 9.45 pm by Maud Gangler – « […] the young owner of the small castle Troussay plays the card of refinement and originality […] »
From Easter until 30th September
- Walk and relax in the English park with remarkable trees
- Guided visit of the castle and park with the owner
- Visit the oldest wine estate of Cheverny
- Horse riding, forest
- Hot air baloon flights over the Loire Valley starting from the castle
- Visit of the famous castles parks and gardens of Chambord, Cheverny, Chaumont, Blois, Amboise, Gaillard, Clos Lucé, Chenonceaux
- Beauval Zoo