Landscaped and vegetables garden €400 to 1540 according to duration - Self catering
3 accommodations in 2 quiet independent cottages, surrounded by gardens, facing the gardens and the Chateau de Villandry. An organization and an accommodation offer adapted to the new health context.
Renata, Suzanne and Philippe offer garden lovers a peaceful stay in an exceptional site 16km from the lively city of Tours. Heated swimming pool.
- « Althéa »: capacity 4/6 people – part of a large cottage splitted into two parts (which can also be joined together) with separate entrance – a large living room with fitted American kitchen, a bedroom separated by a sliding wall overlooking the patio , a bedroom upstairs with 2 beds, a reading area overlooking the garden with a convertible sofa, a bathroom with shower and wc
- Services: Basically: WiFi, cleaning at the end of the stay – Options to be agreed upon booking: rental of sheets and household linen, cot, breakfast service (basket brought by the owners) – Options to be agreed during stay: packed lunch of local products to take away or to eat on the spot, gourmet plate or dish of the day.
See also the accommodation offer in the « B&B » section of this site
- Around Villandry, less than half an hour away, guests can discover many remarkable castles and gardens such as Azay-le-Rideau, Islette, Langeais, Cinq-Mars, Ussé, Le Rivau, Amboise, Chenonceaux… and varied landscapes of the Loire Valley.
from March 15 to the end of December
“Imagine a dream location for a gardener, overlooking the gardens of Villandry! … Madame Cros has made this terrace with a view a little paradise for garden lovers, whom she aptly entitled Le Petit Villandry. In its squares flourish, flowers and vegetables, in association, with a lot of poetry. »(My garden & my house, May 2012, N ° 628, pp.63)
« Le Petit Villandry has all the charm of its big neighbor » … « Suzanne Cros knew how to take advantage of this exceptional site and pay tribute, in its own way, to the gardens of Villandry » … « The guest rooms nestled in a small house from the 18th century, take advantage of the appetizing view of the vegetable patch ”. (L’Ami des Jardins, September 2013, N ° 1034, pp.16-22)
The Petit Villandry vegetable garden was distinguished at the competition of the Société Nationale d’Horticulture de France in 2010
Activities proposed :
- Visits to castles, gardens
- « Privilege » visit to Guest & Garden
- Restaurants nearby
- Loire by bike
- Fishing (Cher, Loire, Indre, ponds)
- Canoeing on the Cher and the Loire
- Horse riding 1km
- Several golf courses nearby
- Sports and squash club 10km