Landscaped park €450 to 800 /week - Self catering
Charming cottage in lush greenery near Tours: your holiday in the Loire Valley.
Typical construction of the 19th, this dependence completely restored castle that housed carriages and staff house has a separate entrance and a small private garden.
A large and bright living room with cathedral floor, a kitchen and dining room open onto a lime avenue leading to the garden bloomed and landscaped with trees and various species.
If your children know how to swim, you will have a direct and privileged access to the heated pool.
This haven of peace in lush greenery, near Tours and Villandry is a place of life where everyone is invited to share the good life in our beautiful Touraine.
Your children, big or small, will be full of wonderful holiday memories, rich cultural visits the castles of the Loire or the beautiful Beauval Zoo
April 1st to November 11th.
- on site
- Secured and heated swimming pool, terraces and outdoor games: badminton, table tennis, petanque.
- indoor play park Valley of the Kings www.lavalleedesrois.fr, 300 m walking distance through the park.
- Jogging, walking and cycling from the property (Loire by bike path close).
- At Ballan-Miré :
- 18 hole golf course (Golf Touraine),
- horse riding (stables of Carnaux)
- fitness (club Carnaux),
- tree climbing (Gadawi Park).
- visit the castles of the Loire and Outstanding Gardens of Villandry which are located 9 kms
- Beauval Zoo
- Restaurants and markets nearby.