Park with moat €180 /day - from - B&B
Surrounded by moats, this guest house is located in the remains of the castle Onzain facing Chaumont-sur-Loire and its garden festival.
- Besides the water area, it has a garden and a large terrace.
- You can borrow a bike or use a boat to get around the moat.
- Located in the heart of the village of Onzain, you are two minutes from Chaumont-sur Loire, a quarter of an hour’s drive from Blois, Amboise and Chenonceau, half hour from Chambord and Tours.
- The family suite consists of four rooms that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- The Tower Room of Helion offers a large volume of 40 m2 and 6.60 m under ceiling, is planned for a couple but can accommodate two additional children.
- If the weather is fine, you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace.
- Les Douves also organizes cooking classes and has a gallery (Contemporary Art, Antiques, targeted Crafts like the true « Anduze vases » of Boisset).
- Cultural season offers concerts and shows.
- all the year
Activities proposed :
- an art gallery
- cultural events
- space rental for receptions