Landscaped and vegetables garden €95 to 200€ / night - B&B
3 accommodations in 2 quiet independent cottagess, surrounded by gardens, facing the gardens and the Chateau de Villandry. An organization and an accommodation offer adapted to the new health context.
Renata, Suzanne and Philippe offer garden lovers a peaceful stay in an exceptional site 16km from the lively city of Tours. Heated swimming pool.
- « Rosa »: capacity for 2 to 4 people – a self-contained house in the garden with 2 bedrooms, each with a bathroom fitted either with a bath (with the bedroom with 2 separate beds) or with a shower (with the bedroom double bed) and an adjoining fully equipped kitchen, allowing meals to be taken there, terrace with view. For reasons of – sanitary distance the rooms are not rented separately, on the other hand it is possible to book only one or both rooms. The total capacity therefore ranges from 1 to 4 adults or children
• Services – Basically: sheets provided, WiFi, cleaning at end of stay – Option to be agreed upon booking: for health reasons the owners bring the breakfast – Option to be agreed during the stay: packed lunch local products to take away or to eat on the spot, gourmet plate or dish of the day, dinner on the terrace.
See also the accommodation offers in the « Gîtes » section of this site
• Around Villandry, less than half an hour away, guests can discover many remarkable castles and gardens such as Azay-le-Rideau, Islette, Langeais, Cinq-Mars, Ussé, Le Rivau, Amboise, Chenonceaux… and varied landscapes of the Loire Valley.
15 March to end December
“Imagine a dream location for a gardener, overlooking the gardens of Villandry! … Madame Cros has made this terrace with a view a little paradise for garden lovers, whom she aptly entitled Le Petit Villandry. In its squares flourish, flowers and vegetables, in association, with a lot of poetry. »(My garden & my house, May 2012, N ° 628, pp.63)
« Le Petit Villandry has all the charm of its big neighbor » … « Suzanne Cros knew how to take advantage of this exceptional site and pay tribute, in its own way, to the gardens of Villandry » … « The guest rooms nestled in a small house from the 18th century, take advantage of the appetizing view of the vegetable patch ”. (L’Ami des Jardins, September 2013, N ° 1034, pp.16-22)
The Petit Villandry vegetable garden was distinguished at the competition of the Société Nationale d’Horticulture de France in 2010
Activities proposed :
- Visits to castles, gardens
- « Privilege » visit to Guest & Garde
- Restaurants nearby
- Loire by bike
- Fishing (Cher, Loire, Indre, ponds)
- Canoeing on the Cher and the Loire
- Horse riding 1km
- Several golf courses nearby
- Sports and squash club 10km